Hello again, today we will be discussing about error 1935. When you trying to install microsoft office version 2007 or 2010 you may face this error in your Pc. So, today I will be telling you that how to fix error 1935 and what steps you can do to avoid this error in future. Let’s continue reading and find out the steps:-
It is simple to know that you are facing this error in your computer. If you see “Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component” this error message in a pop up box while installing microsoft office. You can also face this error if you are installing separate programs of microsoft office like Excel, powerpoint etc.
How to fix error 1935 from your Pc ?
The very simple way is to restart you computer once to fix this error and again try to install office. If you are facing error 1935 now also then no need to worry about, you have to just follow the below listed steps to handle this error.
1. System Update Readiness Tool
If you are using windows 7 or windows vista operating system than the below listed steps will be helping you in fixing this error 1935.
1. The first step to be done is to download System Update Readiness tool on your windows version.
2. You can download System Update Readiness tool from the links provided below.
Download for Windows 7 (32 Bit)
Download for Windows 7 (64 Bit)
Download for Windows Vista (32 Bit)
Download for Windows Vista (64 Bit)
3. As you have downloaded this software the next step that arrives is to simply run this tool on your Pc.
After running System Update Readiness Tool on your Pc you can simply fix this error and solve your problem. But be careful guys while using this process as I have written above that this process is only useful if you are using windows 7 or windows vista operating system.
But what about if you are using windows XP operating system on your Pc. To see continue reading below:-
The next question which arise is that how can we fix microsoft .NET framework component in your windows xp operating system. Follow below steps to repair:-
1. Firstly, close all application that you are using right now.
2. Go to START > RUN and then type appwiz.cpl and press ENTER button.
3. You will be now going to see a long list there you have to search for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile.
4. As you see this program then simply uninstall/change that program from your Pc.
5. You have to click on that program and you will be going to see a box on your computer screen.
6. There will be two option:-
1. Repair .NET Framework 4 client profile to its original state
2. Remove .NET Framework 4 client profile form this computer
You have to go with 1st option i.e, of repairing to it’s original state. Click Next > Finish.
As you have all done restart your computer once. After that try to install Microsoft office again. That’s all for today. Hope that this article will help you a lot in future in fixing error 1935 from your Pc. At the last do not forgot to share this article with your friends, who know that if they are facing this problem you can help them….